FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The New NWA.com [Please Post Comments, Critiques & Bug Reports]
Old Jul 31, 2008, 6:54 am
thezipper

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
So.... Does this mean the NW forum will get a NWA Web Dev Lurker like another airline

Please report bugs you come across, or other issues... NWA IT is watching FT today ...

Originally Posted by humanoid94
I haven't done any usability testing of it, yet, but on the surface it looks a lot cleaner and more refined than the old site.

And as far as the comments about rolling out the new website despite the merger. Just image the NW logo replaced by the DL logo, and the color scheme shifted slightly, and that is your new DL.com.
You don't know how close to the truth you really are The web site may turn "blue", but I think the "red team" will be in first place ... if you know what I mean...

Originally Posted by hnewman
Wow that was fast. Thanks web team. ^
They are watching and listening... just be nice today, I think the critique of the "MY NWA Info" being less than what it was is a good topic, something for them to bring back....

Originally Posted by Watchful
very pleasant to the eye ^ now we'll see about functionality!
It may be a bit slow today with the roll-out, so give them some slack... should be back to full speed by tomorrow.