FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buffalo Marriott Niagara, NY [Master Thread]
Old Jul 20, 2008, 3:29 pm
sixsixsixtynine

Programs: Marriott, United, Enterprise
Originally Posted by sunnyjl
I live in Buffalo. If you are looking for a luxury hotel, the Mansion on Delaware is the best in Buffalo. It's located in the downtown area.

If you need restaurant recommendations near the CY, I could recommend a zillion great restaurants in that area, if you have a car. You don't have to go far. A superb restaurant is Siena on Main Street, just a few miles away. You will probably have to wait for a table, but it's worth the wait. There are many, many others. One thing we know in Buffalo is food, and we do it very, very well.
Heh, my idea of haute cuisine on my trip was Olive Garden, and I found that easy enough with a nice trip down Harlem to Walden. (Now all you need is a Steak 'n Shake!)

What I meant was that I'm used to a highway interchange with Applebee's/Olive Garden/Outback/Home Depot/Walmart/Courtyard/Springhill/Fairfield/Hampton all within rock-throwing distance of each other, and that isn't the case at the BUF CY. (Yet )