FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Downtown Miami Hyatt Regency REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 18, 2008, 1:02 pm
sultanbinaber

Programs: LH HON, Discovery Black, IHG Spire, random stuff at Accor, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Hertz, Sixt
Hyatt Reg. Miami: Avoid 24th floor

Hey there,

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Miami for one night in a Regency Club room that was located on the 24th floor (Club floors are 23rd and 24th).

The room itself was OK, but I got hardly any sleep during the night. There was some technical devices (maybe a/c) on the rooftop that made constant noise (loud noise!). Called the frontdesk and asked if it could be stopped, they said they'll fix it. Nothing happened. Called them again, nothing happened, again. Nobody asked if I wanted to change the room or anything, no excuses either.

I wrote the GM and goldpassport when I came back home but did not get any answer up to now. I think I'll ask again in the next few days. Frankly said, I expect some compensation.

So just my advice to future guests: Try to get a room on the 23rd floor in case you booked the Club floor!

Cheers, Jonathan