Do you live for ski season? Finding airfare deals may just become your favorite new winter sport when you hear about what United Airlines has been working on. United is ready to make your dreams of snowy peaks and cozy lodges come true.
The airline just added a bunch of new flights to popular ski destinations. The additions mean that the carrier now offers more than 100 flights that will bring you to the 12 best ski destinations in the United States. You can already purchase tickets for the upcoming ski season. Here’s a look at what’s available:
- A second daily flight from Chicago to Eagle/Vail.
- Five daily flights from Chicago to Aspen.
- Three daily flights from Chicago to Bozeman.
- Daily flights from Chicago to Glacier/Whitefish.
- Daily flights from Chicago to Steamboat Springs.
- Daily flights from Chicago to Jackson Hole.
- Five daily flights from Houston to Salt Lake City.
- Four daily flights from Houston to Aspen.
- Daily flights from Houston to Bozeman.
- Daily flights from Houston to Eagle/Vail.
- Daily flights from Houston to Gunnison/Crested Butte.
- Daily flights from Houston to Steamboat Springs.
- Daily flights from Houston to Jackson Hole.
- Daily flights from Houston to Telluride.
United also has some big plans for routes out of Los Angeles. The airline will soon be adding new routes that will take ski lovers from sunny Los Angeles to spots like Mammoth, Vail and Sun Valley in a flash.
These new routes will come in addition to the regular flights to Aspen, Jackson Hole and Lake Tahoe that have already been in place for a while. Passengers who choose to fly with United to get to their favorite ski destinations will actually have more than 10,000 seats to choose from every day.
United is really going above and beyond to make sure that people hoping to jet off for ski holidays have everything they need. The schedule that has been created is designed to make it easy for travelers to get to popular ski resorts quickly and easily.
That’s good news for busy travelers who are hoping to escape for a few weekends without any big disruptions during ski season. United has a history of proving that it’s not afraid to adjust routes based on seasonal demand. The carrier also adjusts routes seasonally to make it easier for travelers to get to major college towns during football season.