This October could be one of the best times in history to travel to San Diego with kids. The city is offering some outstanding perks for families with young kids this fall. What’s it all about? More than 100 hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums, tour companies and transportation companies located in San Diego are giving special offers to families. The deals are part of a citywide promotion called Kids Free San Diego.
Establishments in San Diego are offering everything from free meals and no-cost admission to special amenities and perks. Of course, you’ll have to do a bit of digging to discover what’s available at the particular spots you’re planning to visit. Here’s a rundown of some of the best offers happening this October in San Diego:
- Kids 11 and under will get free admission to the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- SeaWorld San Diego is offering free admission for kids between the ages of three and nine with one full-price adult ticket.
- Kids between the ages of three and nine will get free admission to Aquatica San Diego with a paid adult admission.
- The Pendry is offering special kid-friendly hotel packages for families.
- The Paradise Point Resort & Spa on Mission Bay is providing kids with a special allowance worth $50 that can be used toward ice cream, toys and bike rentals.
- The Homewood Suites Hotel Circle is giving all kids ages 12 and under a free plush toy when they arrive.
- Snack Shack at the Embarcadero is giving all kids 12 and under one free Kid’s Combo with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Rockin’ Baja Lobster is offering all kids 12 and under one free meal and a beverage with every paid adult entrée.
- Hope 46 restaurant is offering kids 12 and under a free entrée with a paid adult meal.
- The Hopper is offering free rides for kids 12 and under.
- San Diego Padres & Petco Park Tours is offering coupons for free tours to kids 12 and under with each paid adult pass.
There’s lots of potential to see all of the best attractions in one of the top cities in Southern California for less when taking advantage of the Kids Free San Diego event. Parents should always check out age restrictions and availability before showing up to take advantage of any of the free events and offers going on in San Diego during the month of October. In addition, it’s important to check if coupons must be presented ahead of time.