Marriott Hotels is outfitting guests at a selection of Caribbean and Latin American properties with GoPro HERO4 cameras.
Guests at Latin American and Caribbean Marriott hotels are being offered the chance to test drive GoPro HERO4 cameras. At participating properties, all a guest needs to do is ask for the complimentary camera during check-in. After filming, guests can instantly share their videos on social media alongside the hashtags #travelbrilliantly, #viajegenial and #gopro.
Content submitted using the hashtags will have a chance to be featured on Marriott’s website. The content will also be used on Marriott’s social media channels and the in-room entertainment systems. Participating guests even have the chance to win their own GoPro, reward points or vacation stays.
The program is available at the following hotels:
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort
- CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort
- JW Marriott Hotel Lima
- JW Marriott Hotel Quito
- JW Marriott Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
- JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort
- Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort
- San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
“Next generation travelers are looking for ways to create and share their experiences and Marriott has made it a priority to constantly introduce innovation into our hotels that is engaging and fits their digital lifestyle,” Craig Smith, Marriott’s Caribbean and Latin American president, said in a release.
[Photo & Video: Marriott International]