News

In Brief: TV Show Plays Cruel Prank on Paris Hilton, Makes Her Think She’s Going to Die in Plane Crash

Jesse Tabit

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton recently fell victim to a terrifying hoax thanks to an Egyptian prank show that tricked her into thinking her aircraft was about to crash. The show, called “Ramez in Control” and hosted by the Egyptian actor Ramez Galal, put Hilton and several others on an aircraft in Dubai under the pretense they were taking a 15-minute aerial tour of the city.

Shortly after takeoff, the pilot begins to perform stunts to make it appear as if the aircraft is going down. Hilton and other passengers onboard begin panicking, screaming and crying as an alarm goes off. One passenger even opens a door and appears to toss a fellow passenger out of the plummeting plane, both presumably in on the prank.

Once the truth was revealed and the plane landed safely, Hilton confronted Galal, screaming: “I’m going to kill you,” and “That’s been my biggest fear my whole life, dying in a plane.”

For more information on this story, visit The Huffington Post.

1. Doc Savage

Doc Savage

June 29, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Pretty unfunny prank, even on a pseudocelebrity like Paris Hilton. Hope she can find a way to sue this bozo into penury.

2. redreeper

redreeper

June 29, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Cruelty isn’t funny. I completely agree with Doc.

3. Annalisa12

Annalisa12

June 30, 2015 at 12:14 am

I did not think this was funny. How can the organisers of this so called prank think it would be funny.

4. InTokyo

June 30, 2015 at 2:18 am

It’s funny! She deserves a prank like this.

5. Aldo Nola

June 30, 2015 at 5:01 am

I would not be surprised to learn that she knew about it and was playing along for publicity. Hard to imagine a pilot doing extreme maneuvers like that without having a waiver from the passengers. Then again I may be wrong, it happens a lot.

6. icydog

June 30, 2015 at 7:49 pm

It’s Saudi Arabia. Women don’t have rights there. Of course she wasn’t told. This was a cruel cruel trick played on Paris Hilton.

7. chinatraderjmr

July 1, 2015 at 1:24 am

ICYDOG – It’s not Saudi Arabia. It’s Dubai. huge difference!!!!! (And before you say “same thing” is Spain & Puerto Rico same thing??). That plane & the airport they used is part of the Dubai sky diving center (I can see my building on the video). It was more cruel then funny but whoever said she should sue him, she can’t. It’s not America and you can’t sue whoever you want. I’m sure she signed some kind of waiver knowing they were filming her anyway. The guy sitting next to her is actually quite famous in Egypt for playing unusual pranks

8. weero

weero

July 1, 2015 at 6:57 am

Such a pretty plane. I am jealous of that ride.