Passengers

Hello, Police? This Woman Is Licking the Toilet Seat

Hello, Police? This Woman Is Licking the Toilet Seat
Meg Butler

Over the years that I’ve been covering passenger news, I’ve seen my fair share of eyebrow-raising situations on planes. There was the guy who stripped down to his underwear to get more comfortable on a flight, that guy who went to the bathroom while still sitting in his seat, and the infamous tooth in the Singapore Airlines meal.

But I’ve never seen anything quite as gross as this story that went viral on Reddit yesterday. And that’s really the only thing I can think to say about this video except, “Hello, police, there is a woman LICKING THE TOILET SEAT OF A PLANE, please send help.”

Unfortunately for my sense of justice, licking a toilet seat is perfectly legal. Plus, this super-gross snap-chatter withheld her identity even though I’ll never be able to forget her face. Expand this image at your own risk. While not technically NSFW, it is kind of NSFL.

Girl licks the airplane toilet seat and it might be the trashiest thing I have ever seen. from r/trashy

1. DragonSoul

March 19, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Well that’s put me off my lunch!

2. musicman27pa

March 20, 2019 at 4:49 am

Now I know why people don’t want to ever sit on a public toilet seat… Probably a meth head needing her next fix…

3. ella0429

March 20, 2019 at 5:40 am

I’ve heard licking your fingers after a meal was done by the younger generation,but licking the toilet seat after a meal,is not cool! I’ve also heard about the GSC,,but this is going to extremes,

4. fluffymitten

fluffymitten

March 20, 2019 at 9:08 am

Someone taking a selfie next to a toilet seat and adding text to say they’re going to lick it, is not the same as someone actually licking a toilet seat. I suspect no such activity took place and the selfie taker was just after some attention.

5. johnrocker

March 20, 2019 at 9:43 am

Ok. I’ll bite. What is the GSC?

6. Ifti Khan

March 20, 2019 at 10:03 am

Should have used those eyebrows to wipe the saliva off!

7. BSpeaker

March 20, 2019 at 11:14 am

@fluffymitten – you didn’t click on the link. She videotaped herself actually licking the toilet seat. So it’s not a selfie next to it. She is actually licking it and she smiles afterwards like a 2 year old does when it gets away with something. She apparently posted later that she wiped the seat off first, but that probably didn’t do what she thought it did. This is obviously someone who was so hard up for her 15 minutes of fame that she thought she was immune to any of the disgusting things one can catch on a plane, let alone on a toilet seat… In Abnormal Psych class we would call this an AGM – Attention Getting Mechanism. My kids call it the KS – Kardashian Syndrome. Everyone wants to be on the front page…

8. Jostgarden

March 20, 2019 at 3:01 pm

OK hopefully this isn’t against flyertalk rules but here goes, my only possible reaction, and one I am sure this KS inflicted snapchatter was looking for:
    🤮🤮🤮🤮