American Airlines

Flyer Brings Pig on AA Flight for Emotional Support

Flyer Brings Pig on AA Flight for Emotional Support
Jesse Tabit

Hamlet, a pot-bellied pig, accompanied its owner on a recent American Airlines flight to Miami as a form of emotional support. Megan Peabody, 28, is recovering from anorexia, and the 70-pound pig is reportedly where she finds solace. Once on the flight, Hamlet sat calmly on Peabody’s lap.

For more information on this story, visit Kiro 7.

[Photo: Inside Edition]

1. quant_93

February 22, 2016 at 1:48 pm

I’d choose Hamlet rather than a good number of strangers I’ve had the misfortune of sitting next to.

2. Sabai

February 22, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Let us hope that Hamlet doesn’t sow discontent among the passengers.

3. blue2002

February 23, 2016 at 5:06 am

A good thing Ms. Peabody does not find her solace in a pony, or a bengal tiger.

4. Joriarty

February 23, 2016 at 5:41 am

She must be pretty well recovered by now if she has the strength to carry a 32 kg pig around…

5. Lakeviewsteve

February 25, 2016 at 9:07 am

Good going! I’m thrilled Hamlet was able to help Ms. Peabody! All the best to you. Did the FA provide a PDB?

6. weero

weero

February 26, 2016 at 2:40 am

While this is further evidence to me that mental health science is akin homeopathy and astrology …. this is one gorgeous pig! I’d love to see have it as a seat neighbour.

7. Dalewood

February 26, 2016 at 11:33 pm

This story is a joke, right? I would probably get arrested if somebody sat next to me with a pig. I am not even sure about service dogs on a plane. (I will gladly assist the disabled person as needed.)