British Airways has launched another Kids Fly Free promotion this summer. And, this year, kids really do fly free and they’ll get a few extra perks added in when they fly through Heathrow.
The details are as follows:
- Domestic UK flights only
- Up to two children (under the age of 12) free per adult paying a full fare
- Tickets must be booked between now and May 13th for flights between June 1 and November 5
Routes to and from London’s Heathrow Airport Include:
- Leeds Bradford
- Note: Inverness and Billund are NOT included.
And there are a few free perks for kids at Heathrow Airport:
- A dedicated family check-in zone at Heathrow’s Terminal 5 for faster family boarding
- A free kids’ menu at Gordon Ramsay Plane Food and Huxleys Restaurant and Bar in Terminal 5.
Says Adam Daniels, British Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer, said: “We know it can be a struggle to keep the kids entertained over the summer holidays.
“With so many fantastic tourist attractions and activities for kids across Britain, the offer also looks set to give UK tourism a boost by encouraging families to visit London, the North, Scotland and Northern Ireland for their holidays.”
For more information on this offer, head to British Airways’ website.