China Eastern Airlines

Airline Denies Flight Attendant Orgy (That Was Caught on Tape)

Airline Denies Flight Attendant Orgy (That Was Caught on Tape)

Well this is awkward.

This past week a video of an orgy went viral on popular Chinese social media site Weibo that purportedly stars several flight attendants from a Chinese Airline. The comments went on not only to identify the city–Madrid–but that the flight attendants in question were from China Eastern Airlines or, more specifically, its subsidiary, Shanghai Airlines.

However, despite those details, China Eastern Airlines has denied that it is their employees that are featured in the video. They went on to allege that the video was probably filmed in “Africa” and that whoever created it did it deliberately to damage their reputation.

To read more on this story, go to Newsweek.

1. drvannostren

March 19, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Maybe I’m stupid…I get that Shanghai Airlines is a sub or affiliate or whatever for MU, but they don’t fly to Madrid, so would the assumption then be that MU also interchanges flight attendants? OR is the assumption, they were all there on vacation or something?

2. sam737

March 20, 2018 at 2:45 am

i always thought having sex it’s a good thing. What’s wring in having an orgy while off duty?

3. DirtyDan

DirtyDan

March 20, 2018 at 3:32 am

I agree with you drvannostren, there are inconsistencies here! I will continue to study the evidence in detail…

4. flyerCO

March 20, 2018 at 3:48 am

It was MU crew. Think there was some confusion id ing the crew.

5. skidaddy74012

March 20, 2018 at 9:17 am

I have heard asian airlines have great customer service and benefits. Far exceeding Western airlines.

6. SamirD

March 20, 2018 at 5:16 pm

I think Shaggy summarized this strategy:

“But she caught me on the counter (It wasn’t me)
    Saw me bangin’ on the sofa (It wasn’t me)
    I even had her in the shower (It wasn’t me)
    She even caught me on camera (It wasn’t me)”