Although the final day of the Daily Getaways was last week, you can still take advantage of the popular discount deals.
More than a dozen deals is still up for grabs on the Daily Getaways website. You can purchase the remaining deals until May 25 or while inventory lasts. With the Daily Getaways, you can save 20 to 60 percent with select travel providers, and many deals are quite useful even for an average traveler.
Deals that are still available include the following:
- IHG Rewards Club 8,500 points – save 57%
- IHG Rewards Club 15,000 points – save 53%
- IHG Rewards Club 25,000 points – save 53%
- IHG Rewards Club 50,000 points – save 50%
- IHG Rewards Club 100,000 points – save 50%
- IHG Rewards Club 130,000 points – save 50%
- Any SeaWorld Single Day Ticket – save 50%
- Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim Package – save 38%
- Florida 2-Park Ticket – save 50%
- President’s Club Membership – save 20-60%
- 1 Night at any Wyndham Rewards Property – save up to 35%
- Universal Orlando Two 3-Day Tickets – save 15%
- Escape for 2 to Park MGM – save 41%
- Skyline Marquee Suite at MGM Grand – save 55%
The reason that Daily Getaways are so great is that you have to put in little effort to score a deal. If any of these popular destinations fit your travel plans, you can save quite a bit of cash without having to use, or perhaps in addition to, your points and miles.
For example, a trip to an amusement park can be covered with airline miles and hotel points, but entry tickets still cost quite a bit. This is your chance to make your family trip to SeaWorld or Universal Orlando even more affordable.
The remaining Daily Getaways list available quantity, and you can determine whether you should snag a deal quickly or think about it for a few more days.
Are you looking to purchase any of these Daily Getaways deals? If so, which one/s?