Nestled on the coast of the Arabian Sea, Karachi is full of life and enterprise, offering an energy not unlike New York. A melting pot of styles and cultures, a visit to Karachi will reveal influences from Central and Southern Asia, Western society and the Middle East. If you find yourself in Pakistan’s largest city, consider one of these top hotels.
Pearl Continental Karachi is a five star, Asian-inspired cosmopolitan hotel and resort. In the center of Karachi and a short distance from Jinnah International Airport, Pearl Continental features seven restaurants, a full service spa, fitness center and concierge services including personal shopping, baby sitting and in-house physician. Guest accommodations range from luxury, high-end suites to the sophisticated design of deluxe guest rooms.
- Address: Club Road, Karachi
- Rooms: 290 rooms and suites
- On site: Six restaurants and a spa & health club
- Hotel program: Privilege Club
- Reservations: +92-21-3568-5021
- Price: $-$$
Ramada Plaza Karachi, formerly Grand Mercure Karachi
After a long day of leisure or business adventures, escape to the extremely pleasant Ramada Plaza Karachi. Just minutes away from Jinnah International Airport, Ramada Plaza (formerly the Grand Mercure), features an outdoor heated pool, spa, sauna and health facility. Lose yourself in luxury in one of the chalet or suite accommodations with a full array of amenities, and enjoy a drink or two at the bar.
- Address: Star Avenue, Karachi 75200
- Rooms: 118
- On site: One restaurant, a bar/lounge, cafe, spa and sauna
- Hotel program: Wyndham Rewards
- Reservations: 1-855-809-3509
- Price: $$$
Avari Towers Karachi ascends 17 storeys above the city in the cultural and business district. Avari’s opulent suites are adorned in marble and blond oak with panoramic views. Female travelers will enjoy access to the Lady Avari program, tailored to their specific needs. Feast in one of Avari’s restaurants, each featuring a specific cuisine, and relax and unwind in the Olympia Spa, gym and sauna.
- Address: 242 Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi 75750
- Rooms: 236
- On site: Four restaurants, a 24/7 coffee lounge, Olympia Spa & Gym
- Hotel program: Etihad Guest
- Reservations: +92-21-111-282747
- Price: $$$
Four-star luxuries are what you’ll discover at the Marriott Karachi. Situated in the city center, guests will enjoy the spacious rooms with upscale amenities and wireless Internet. Spa and fitness facilities, as well as the business center, are open 24 hours. Marriott Karachi features three restaurants, each with its own international flavor: Pakistani cuisine, Chinese cuisine and casual barbeque. Work out or relax in the fitness and recreation center which showcases an indoor pool for ladies and a heated outdoor pool for gentlemen. Additional activities include a sports court, tennis court and sauna.
- Address: 9 Abdullah Haroon Road, Karachi 10444
- Rooms: 211
- On site: Three restaurants, outdoor swimming pool (for men), indoor pool (for women), gym and sauna
- Hotel program: Marriott Rewards (Category 3) – Earn 30,000 Marriott bonus points after spending $1,000 within three months with the Marriott Rewards Card from Chase
- Reservations: 1-888-236-2427
- Price: $$$
Sheraton Karachi has it all! Five-star luxury accommodations, international cuisine including Pakistani, Lebanese and Italian, live entertainment and they even have their own welcome center in the Jinnah International arrivals terminal. Spacious guest rooms have all the amenities for comfort and relaxation. For an afternoon of special treatment, visit the recreation facilities where guests can enjoy an indoor pool, steam and sauna, or receive a massage. Guests will receive the best Sheraton Karachi has to offer in security and safety with their earthquake proof building, state of the art security system and shatterproof glass.
- Address: Club Road, Karachi 75530
- Rooms: 407
- On site: Four restaurants, a coffee shop, shopping arcade, barber shop, outdoor pool, sauna
- Hotel program: Starwood Preferred Guest (Category 2)
- Reservations: 92-21-3563-3333
- Price: $$$
MORE FROM THE LOBBY