Effective as of February 11, 2013, you can earn unlimited double Aeroplan frequent flier loyalty program bonus miles for each qualified stay at any Best Western branded hotel property worldwide through April 14, 2013.
Best Western Rewards members residing in the United States, Canada, the Bahamas or the United States Virgin Islands who:
- Register for the Spring Promotion
- Have chosen Aeroplan as their earning preference, and
- Complete a qualified stay — defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel property at a rate eligible for earning miles through Best Western Rewards — at any Best Western branded hotel property worldwide during the promotion period between February 11, 2013 and April 14, 2013
…will earn double Aeroplan frequent flier loyalty program bonus miles for each qualified stay during the promotion period — and there is no limit to the number of bonus miles that may be earned during the promotion period.
To qualify, prior to departure of your first qualified stay you must:
- Be an existing or new Best Western Rewards member
- Have selected Aeroplan as your earning preference; and
- Register for the promotion.
Although FlyerTalk member O Sora posted this promotion earlier today, it does not appear on the official Internet web site of Best Western Rewards through the link provided by O Sora as of yet.
Only one check-in and check-out is permitted per stay. This offer is based on the standard earning structure of 250 Aeroplan miles per stay. This offer is not valid with any other promotion or discount, and this promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice.
Other terms and restrictions may apply.