Once again this year, we at The Gate want to take a moment to remember those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001. We also want to send our condolences to those who have either lost loved ones or have had been adversely affected as a result of what happened eleven years ago today.
Here is a list of FlyerTalk threads launched this year which include the discussion of — or references to — the terror attacks that occurred in the United States of America on September 11, 2001:
- UA and AA Being Sued Over 9/11
- Sept-11-2012 – AA644 Cancelled – Pilot Refused to Fly Aircraft
- Flying in Black, Honor on September 11th
- Flying to DCA on Sept 11th
- Delta Flight 1989
- More than a decade after 9/11, has the TSA killed more than it saved?
- Why there will never another 9/11
- A thought experiment (i.e. an alternate turn of events on 9/11/01)
- Harms of Post-9/11 Airline Security
- List of things/people TSA has caught that likely would NOT have been caught pre 9/11?
- Would you fly on 9-11?