Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham Resorts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2017, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Question Wyndham Resorts

I looked into the Wyndham Resort at Avon and was wondering if it is bookable with points? This link seems to indicate that I have to call to redeem for resort or vacation club type properties.

https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...sorts&variant=

If it is possible to use points, does the same 15k.night rate apply?
Old Jul 7, 2017, 11:18 pm

They are bookable using points, but you must call. In addition, the redemption is 15K points per bedroom, so a one bedroom unit would be 15K, a 2 bedroom unit would be 30K, etc.

I tried to book a Wyndham Resorts property for January, and was told that the rates are not yet in the system, and they would call me back if they will be part of the program next year. I guess I shouldn't have expected more considering this is Wyndham.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by TTT103

I tried to book a Wyndham Resorts property for January, and was told that the rates are not yet in the system, and they would call me back if they will be part of the program next year. I guess I shouldn't have expected more considering this is Wyndham.
Which resort are you referring to ? I was told Clearwater beach ( condo) is not in the system but there are posts on this forum where people have used 15K points for a for a night there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.