Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

How to e-mail a specific hotel directly?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 9:39 am
Original Poster

I have an upcoming reservation at the Wyndham Airport Messe in Stuttgart that was made by a travel gent. I want to contact the hotel to request room preferences, but there's no e-mail address on the hotel's web site. Any way to find it?

Shuly
Old Nov 23, 2014, 3:30 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
We don't have an email address for this hotel. Our reservations department would be happy to assist you with requesting room preferences though and they can be reached at 1-877-999-3223.

Originally Posted by shuly
I have an upcoming reservation at the Wyndham Airport Messe in Stuttgart that was made by a travel gent. I want to contact the hotel to request room preferences, but there's no e-mail address on the hotel's web site. Any way to find it?

Shuly
Old Nov 24, 2014, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Thank you

Thanks, I'll do that,

Shuly
Old Nov 24, 2014, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
We don't have an email address for this hotel. Our reservations department would be happy to assist you with requesting room preferences though and they can be reached at 1-877-999-3223.
Are you saying that no one at corporate has an email address of anyone at the hotel or for the hotel in general?

I find that hard to believe or that it's allowed.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:06 am

Programs: SPG, AA, United
Originally Posted by jabbered
Are you saying that no one at corporate has an email address of anyone at the hotel or for the hotel in general?

I find that hard to believe or that it's allowed.
Each property has its own email address (not handled by wyndham), so posting it here would be akin to posting someone else's private email address online. And then the spammers would harvest it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.