Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

What the heck is going on at Wydham!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Frontier, SWA, Amtrak GR, Best Western, Choice Hotels, Wyndham

In the last two months the following has happened:

1. Three reservations never resulted in an email confirmations. I contacted them to let them know. Weeks later no repsponse even though I got the canned 'we got it but are busy.' Maybe they are swamped dealing with their errors.

2. I made a rezzie with a credit card. On check-out I asked for a copy of the bill. Initially they told me none was available because I stayed on a 'free night' (even though I didn't have the points to do so). I told them I had to present my card on check-in. Response: It was just used for 'reference.' I persisted and magically they finally came up with the the billing. Why they would claim 'free night' is beyond me. Despite this my rewards account still showed '0' credit given for the stay because it was a 'free night.' So then I had to take time, material and postage to write a silly letter with a copy of the bill because of a person's incompetence. I finally got credit without the courtesy of explanation or apolgy.

3. On another recent stay, I got credit or the stay, but not the bonus points - back to contacting them AGAIN! I eventually received credit without the courtesy of an explanation.

This is something I would have expected in my travels in Africa and Russia.
Old Apr 26, 2014, 10:32 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
I apologize for your experience. Anytime you have any questions or concerns please private message me and I would be happy to assist you.

Originally Posted by RoboTraveler
In the last two months the following has happened:

1. Three reservations never resulted in an email confirmations. I contacted them to let them know. Weeks later no repsponse even though I got the canned 'we got it but are busy.' Maybe they are swamped dealing with their errors.

2. I made a rezzie with a credit card. On check-out I asked for a copy of the bill. Initially they told me none was available because I stayed on a 'free night' (even though I didn't have the points to do so). I told them I had to present my card on check-in. Response: It was just used for 'reference.' I persisted and magically they finally came up with the the billing. Why they would claim 'free night' is beyond me. Despite this my rewards account still showed '0' credit given for the stay because it was a 'free night.' So then I had to take time, material and postage to write a silly letter with a copy of the bill because of a person's incompetence. I finally got credit without the courtesy of explanation or apolgy.

3. On another recent stay, I got credit or the stay, but not the bonus points - back to contacting them AGAIN! I eventually received credit without the courtesy of an explanation.

This is something I would have expected in my travels in Africa and Russia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.