Wyndham Hotels - 20% discount

Old May 3, 2012, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Wyndham Hotels - 20% discount

Get 20% off the "best Available Rate" at participating locations. Valid at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Gardens and Wyndham Collection properties worldwide.

Book online following this link or call 1-877-670-7088 and give the agent the special discount ID number 1000009107
Old May 3, 2012, 9:55 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
This really belongs in the Wyndham forum, so I am moving it there.

Since I don't follow that forum I do not know if there is an existing thread, but the mod there may merge this post with it.

EmailKid
Budget Travel moderator
Old Jun 30, 2012, 8:30 am

Do you have to show a type of ID at check-in or be part of a company to use this rate?
Old Jul 1, 2012, 5:01 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hello, you do not need to be a member of Wyndham Rewards to qualify for the discount, however if you are a member you could earn points that can be used towards free night stays.

Originally Posted by Embassy.
Do you have to show a type of ID at check-in or be part of a company to use this rate?
Old Jul 1, 2012, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
Hello, you do not need to be a member of Wyndham Rewards to qualify for the discount, however if you are a member you could earn points that can be used towards free night stays.
WR2, the question was not about the WR ID.

The question was whether the special discount code 1000009107 is open to everyone, or whether that discount code requires a company ID (because of being some company's corporate code) or organization membership card.

(Ie, an AARP code may require having an AARP card., an AAA code having an AAA card. But from the number 1000009107, it's hard to tell whose code it is and thus whether it requires any document or not to qualify to use that code.)
Old Jul 1, 2012, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch
The question was whether the special discount code 1000009107 is open to everyone, or whether that discount code requires a company ID (because of being some company's corporate code) or organization membership card.

(Ie, an AARP code may require having an AARP card., an AAA code having an AAA card. But from the number 1000009107, it's hard to tell whose code it is and thus whether it requires any document or not to qualify to use that code.)
Yes, this is what I meant. Thanks for explaining
Old Jul 15, 2012, 9:44 am

I just made a reservation using the link. The rate info did not mention the discount code on the reservation, so hopefully it would work. The rate was the same as advance reservation rate (non-cancelable), however, this reservation is cancelable.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 8:56 am

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by koolr
I just made a reservation using the link. The rate info did not mention the discount code on the reservation, so hopefully it would work. The rate was the same as advance reservation rate (non-cancelable), however, this reservation is cancelable.
Let us know if it works.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 3:57 am

Originally Posted by Embassy.
Let us know if it works.
I just completed my stay last night at Ramada Inn, and no questions were asked on the rate I served. As I stated, there was no mention of the reservation code on my reservation, so this worked successfully.
Thanks OP!
Old May 30, 2013, 3:17 pm
Suspended

Is this offer still going on?
Old May 30, 2013, 3:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
A code which gives better rates than this one is available via this link:

http://www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com/?co..._id=8000000066

http://www.abnsave.com/wyndham/

You can "join" ABN for free, or use without joining.

Safe Travels,

Doc

Last edited by Doc Savage; Nov 6, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Old Jun 5, 2013, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by koolr
I just completed my stay last night at Ramada Inn, and no questions were asked on the rate I served. As I stated, there was no mention of the reservation code on my reservation, so this worked successfully.
Thanks OP!
How was your stay? Would you recommend it?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.