Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Sign in using an external account

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3, 12, 7:59 am   #1
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14
Wyndham Hotels - 20% discount

Get 20% off the "best Available Rate" at participating locations. Valid at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Gardens and Wyndham Collection properties worldwide.

Book online following this link or call 1-877-670-7088 and give the agent the special discount ID number 1000009107
LinaB333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 12, 9:55 pm   #2
Moderator: Budget Travel forum
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: DAL / DFW
Programs: UA 1K .9 MM
Posts: 6,183
This really belongs in the Wyndham forum, so I am moving it there.

Since I don't follow that forum I do not know if there is an existing thread, but the mod there may merge this post with it.

EmailKid
Budget Travel moderator
__________________
Training Specialist/Field Service Engineer looking for work
Found something for now, but still want a job in my field
EmailKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 12, 8:30 am   #3
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 88
Do you have to show a type of ID at check-in or be part of a company to use this rate?
Embassy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 12, 5:01 am   #4
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Posts: 237
Hello, you do not need to be a member of Wyndham Rewards to qualify for the discount, however if you are a member you could earn points that can be used towards free night stays.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Embassy. View Post
Do you have to show a type of ID at check-in or be part of a company to use this rate?
Wyndham Rewards 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 12, 10:24 am   #5
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: home = LAX
Posts: 11,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2 View Post
Hello, you do not need to be a member of Wyndham Rewards to qualify for the discount, however if you are a member you could earn points that can be used towards free night stays.
WR2, the question was not about the WR ID.

The question was whether the special discount code 1000009107 is open to everyone, or whether that discount code requires a company ID (because of being some company's corporate code) or organization membership card.

(Ie, an AARP code may require having an AARP card., an AAA code having an AAA card. But from the number 1000009107, it's hard to tell whose code it is and thus whether it requires any document or not to qualify to use that code.)
sdsearch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 12, 10:54 am   #6
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
The question was whether the special discount code 1000009107 is open to everyone, or whether that discount code requires a company ID (because of being some company's corporate code) or organization membership card.

(Ie, an AARP code may require having an AARP card., an AAA code having an AAA card. But from the number 1000009107, it's hard to tell whose code it is and thus whether it requires any document or not to qualify to use that code.)
Yes, this is what I meant. Thanks for explaining
Embassy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 12, 9:44 am   #7
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 302
I just made a reservation using the link. The rate info did not mention the discount code on the reservation, so hopefully it would work. The rate was the same as advance reservation rate (non-cancelable), however, this reservation is cancelable.
koolr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 12, 8:56 am   #8
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 88
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolr View Post
I just made a reservation using the link. The rate info did not mention the discount code on the reservation, so hopefully it would work. The rate was the same as advance reservation rate (non-cancelable), however, this reservation is cancelable.
Let us know if it works.
Embassy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 12, 3:57 am   #9
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embassy. View Post
Let us know if it works.
I just completed my stay last night at Ramada Inn, and no questions were asked on the rate I served. As I stated, there was no mention of the reservation code on my reservation, so this worked successfully.
Thanks OP!
koolr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 13, 3:17 pm   #10
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 15
Is this offer still going on?
kendoll88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 13, 3:25 pm   #11
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atherton, CA
Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Posts: 7,739
A code which gives better rates than this one is available via this link:

http://www.abnsave.com/wyndham/

You can "join" ABN for free, or use without joining.

Safe Travels,

Doc
__________________
Doc Savage -Current Location
Doc Savage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 13, 3:23 pm   #12
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolr View Post
I just completed my stay last night at Ramada Inn, and no questions were asked on the rate I served. As I stated, there was no mention of the reservation code on my reservation, so this worked successfully.
Thanks OP!
How was your stay? Would you recommend it?
Besos78 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 5:59 pm.




SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.