Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rate Wyndham Rewards

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2013, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Rate Wyndham Rewards

InsideFlyer magazine is reviewing Wyndham Rewards in our June issue and would like your input.

If you would like to participate, please post your response in the thread with the pros and cons of membership in Wyndham Rewards and grade the program from A to F (A being the highest grade). You can include a plus or minus with the rating.

You can also respond directly to the editors at InsideFlyer at [email protected] if you would prefer.

Thank you.

Last edited by lynda_insideflyer; May 1, 2013 at 3:48 pm Reason: typo
Old Jun 2, 2013, 8:17 pm

rate them F

I lost 32000 wyndham points due to inactivity around the first of the year. I was relocated due to work last year and lived in corporate housing until we found a house to buy, we sold our old house and had a lot more important things requiring our attention than our stash of Wyndham points.
We found out there was a problem when Wyndham sent my husband no less than 3 e-mails warning him his points were going to expire, so he triggered some account activity and saved his points. Then we checked my account, they had my correct e-mail but never sent me a warning, just cancelled my points and account. When I e-mailed them to ask for some customer consideration, it took 3 times to get past CSR's that replied with form letters. Finally after 2 months of trying, I got a supervisor to look at my letter, the best she could do was offer to reinstate them if I stayed 4 times in a short period of time. I had no travel plans during the time frame so...
I gave up on my points, and will never stay at another Wyndham again in my life, they have poor communication, lacking customer service and no consideration for a loyal customer,,,my husband will be trading his 68000 points to airline miles and joining me in a boycott of their hotels. The worst customer loyalty program I ever joined!!! can you give them a F- ?!?
Old Jun 3, 2013, 1:18 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Thumbs up FFP mileage

Not sure if anyone is aware but this seems to be probably the only loyalty program that I know of (I could be wrong) that you can convert your points to FFP Miles and credit them to another person besides yourself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.