Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Knight's Inn points not posting

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2012, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Knight's Inn points not posting

I created the Wyndham Rewards account for the Amex promotion. Got some points for that. About a month ago, I logged in and booked 2 stays at once. One at a Knight's Inn, and one at Howard Johnson.

The Howard Johnson points have posted today. The Knight's Inn points haven't. I stayed at the Knight's Inn about a week ago.

When do points normally post for Knight's Inn? The check-in person pulled out some hand-written sheet, so it wasn't automated, I believe.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 2:38 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hi 5DMarkIIguy,

I would love to look into this for you. Can you email me your member number and the dates and location of your stay to [email protected].

Stays can take up to 5 days to post to your account, but it would seem that this one is hung up somewhere.

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Wyndham Rewards 2
Old Jun 9, 2012, 8:16 am
Original Poster

I emailed the reservation & my account number on the 7th. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.