Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Wyndham Spring Promotion?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 3:14 pm
Suspended

If you sign up for the current promo, you cannot sign up for a future one? Or can you stack promos?
Old Mar 29, 2012, 8:07 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by dieuwer2
If you sign up for the current promo, you cannot sign up for a future one? Or can you stack promos?
I don't think there are any promos TO stack.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 8:15 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hello, can you let me know what promotions you're inquiring about so I can better answer your question? Thank you!
Old Mar 30, 2012, 8:48 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards
Hello, can you let me know what promotions you're inquiring about so I can better answer your question? Thank you!
I am referring to the "Book Early, Save xx%" deals. Can these be combined with the free movie tickets promo?
https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...ction?variant=
Old Mar 31, 2012, 6:01 am

old reservation okay?

I registered for the US promo - and the original rez was booked at Wyndham rewards dot com - will I get the double points or do you need to cancel and rebook? Not very familiar with this program so info appreciated.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 4:27 pm

You should be able to stack the hotel pricing promo with the movie tickets.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:40 pm

Hello,

If the reservation was booked online and your stay is during the promotion period, you will earn double points or miles. No need to cancel and rebook.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by newK2
I registered for the US promo - and the original rez was booked at Wyndham rewards dot com - will I get the double points or do you need to cancel and rebook? Not very familiar with this program so info appreciated.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:41 pm

Those are qualifying rates and would qualify for our Spring promotion.

I am referring to the "Book Early, Save xx%" deals. Can these be combined with the free movie tickets promo?
https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...ction?variant=
Old Apr 7, 2012, 10:43 am

Programs: ALL MAJOR FFP AND FSP
Hello WR and WR2,

I see that this spring promo doesn't explicitly specify the requirement of having your earning preference set to points or miles, rather it just states:

Bonus currency will be awarded in the form of Wyndham Rewards points only, and excludes the option of for example, airmiles.

Can I interpret this as even if I had my earning preference set to air miles, i will still receive the promo bonus points in addition to standard miles per stay?

In previous promos as far as I recall, it clearly states that members electing to earn miles for their stays would still earn the bonus points in addition.

Would highly appreciate some clarification on this!

Thanks!
Old Apr 7, 2012, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles&Smiles Gold
Originally Posted by ldnhlj
Hello WR and WR2,

I see that this spring promo doesn't explicitly specify the requirement of having your earning preference set to points or miles, rather it just states:

Bonus currency will be awarded in the form of Wyndham Rewards points only, and excludes the option of for example, airmiles.

Can I interpret this as even if I had my earning preference set to air miles, i will still receive the promo bonus points in addition to standard miles per stay?

In previous promos as far as I recall, it clearly states that members electing to earn miles for their stays would still earn the bonus points in addition.

Thanks!
This was my question too but I never got a respond
Old Apr 8, 2012, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hello WR and WR2,

Thanks!
Originally Posted by northernstar84
This was my question too but I never got a respond
I presume you guys are asking about the European version? Please clarify whenever asking a question about a promo that has multiple versions which version you're asking about.

The doubling itself certainly is done in your preferred currency. I had miles chosen for my earning preference, and my first stay posted with 600 base "miles" (actually Southwest RR 2.0 points) and then another 600 as the "double points or miles bonus", under the miles column.
Date Description Points Miles
4/4/12 ANAHEIM [none] 600
4/4/12 Double Points or Miles [none] 600
The US version earns movie tickets, in addition the double. I seem to recall the European version does not earn movie tickets directly, but extra points instead? Presumably these are the points you're referring to?
Old Apr 9, 2012, 6:53 am

yes, i am referring to the non-US version of the promo. It is not limited to European members only this time, so technically, we should not refer to it as the EU version as we did previously.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 9:24 am

Hello WR and WR2,

Thanks!
Hi,
I'm hoping you can help to clarify for me...
Is this question for the promotion in the US? If so, you earn points or miles depending on what your earning preference is at the time of your stay. Here are the terms from our US offer:
https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...ARVEL&variant=

If this is for our international offer, airline miles are excluded, it's only points. So, yes, you will receive the bonus as points. You can always redeem those points for miles if you'd like. Here is an example of the Terms from our UK offer: https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...VEL&variant=uk
Old Apr 9, 2012, 9:42 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
If this is for our international offer, airline miles are excluded, it's only points. So, yes, you will receive the bonus as points. You can always redeem those points for miles if you'd like. Here is an example of the Terms from our UK offer: https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...VEL&variant=uk
This must be wrong? I see no requirement to have your acct set up to earn points to get this bonus. I will assume that this bonus is in addition to your preference of miles or points- which has been the case during previous promos.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 11:44 am

Hi,
I'm hoping you can help to clarify for me...
Is this question for the promotion in the US? If so, you earn points or miles depending on what your earning preference is at the time of your stay. Here are the terms from our US offer:
https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...ARVEL&variant=

Hi, thanks for your prompt attention to the question.

I am inquiring on the international offer indeed.

And I understand that the bonus is only available in the currency of points (10,000 WR points), but my question is regarding the standard earning for hotel stays, i.e. 500 miles per stay in certain frequent flyer programmes.

So if i set my earning preference to miles for all stays, will i still receive the 10,000 bonus points after every 2nd stay for up to 3 bonuses in addition to the standard mileage earning?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.