$50 a night stays at Wyndhams promotion?

Subscribe
I was told there was a $50 a night promotion that Wyndham had at some point this year.

Just wondering if anyone had any more info on it & if anyone knew what dates it will be good for in 2011?

I'm looking to go on vacation end of May/early june.
In my experience WyndhamRewards does not repeat the exact same promotions from year to year (like Choice somewhat does). So given that no promotion lasts from November to May/June, you seem to be asking if it'll be repeated. My guess is no, but something else that may help equally might.

One promotion I have right now (dunno if targeted) is 30% (or something like that) off at Days Inn, which is giving me under $45 rates at some properties. And terms say that I'll still earn points at that rate. But it's only good for another month or so, I forget exactly, but definitely not past the end of the year. And I certainly didn't get this promotion last year.

Similarly, WyndhamRewards has done several airline miles promos over the last couple years, but each one is quite different. Some I was able to make good use of, others were useless to me, just because of the changes from one promo to the next.

So IMHO it's way too early to judge anything about what sort of WyndhamRewards promos there might be specifically in May/June of next year.
Quote: In my experience WyndhamRewards does not repeat the exact same promotions from year to year (like Choice somewhat does). So given that no promotion lasts from November to May/June, you seem to be asking if it'll be repeated. My guess is no, but something else that may help equally might.

One promotion I have right now (dunno if targeted) is 30% (or something like that) off at Days Inn, which is giving me under $45 rates at some properties. And terms say that I'll still earn points at that rate. But it's only good for another month or so, I forget exactly, but definitely not past the end of the year. And I certainly didn't get this promotion last year.

Similarly, WyndhamRewards has done several airline miles promos over the last couple years, but each one is quite different. Some I was able to make good use of, others were useless to me, just because of the changes from one promo to the next.

So IMHO it's way too early to judge anything about what sort of WyndhamRewards promos there might be specifically in May/June of next year.
See I'm staying on Cozumel island & there arent a ton of hotels, & dont think there is a days inn. I know there is a Wyndham.

There are other nice hotels that normally go for around $50 a night & I am planning on staying at one of them unless I can get a simliar price for the Wyndham.

So I would have to look a couple of months before I would want to go?

I'm pretty sure end of may/early june is considered "down time" in the cancun/mexico region & things are usually better priced. Maybe its industry wide & I'll get lucky. I should probably just book my flight now though since I plan on using miles on a saverpass.