Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Targeted: Exclusive free night offer just for you

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2010, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: (almost) everything!

www.wyndhamrewards.com/freenight

Exclusive free night offer just for you

Simply stay twice at any participating hotels, and enjoy a free night! Register today for this exclusive offer.* Then stay twice now through December 31, 2010 to receive 6,000 bonus points - that's enough for a free night stay.

With more than 6,500 participating hotels and this bonus offer, it's easy to get rewarded. Plus, did you know you can get our Guaranteed Best Rates** when you book.

*To qualify for this promotion and earn 6,000 bonus Wyndham Rewards points the member must (i) register at wyndhamrewards.com/freenight or at 1-866-WYN-RWDS (1-866-996-7937), (ii) book two (2) stays for hotels participating in the Wyndham Rewards program at qualifying rates from September 1 through December 31, 2010, and (iii) complete two (2) hotel stays by December 31 2010. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs. This is an exclusive offer for Wyndham Rewards members and is limited to three (3) 6,000 point rewards per member. Stays or reservations made prior to the date of registration will not count towards the promotion. See wyndhamrewards.com for full program terms and conditions and for participating hotel brands and locations. Allow a minimum of four to eight weeks after check-out of second stay for points to appear in member's account.

Points can be redeemed for a free night stay at participating tier one (1) hotels. Tier level based on hotel location, occupancy, and average daily rate.

Members with a mile earning preference: After their second qualified stay, members will receive bonus points equal to 6000 points. This is in addition to the regular miles for the stay.

**Best Available Rate means the best non-qualified, publicly available rate on the Internet for the hotel, date, and accommodations requested. Advanced reservations required through wyndhamrewards.com or by calling 1-866-996-7937. Due to rounding and other issues, rates within $.25 of our Best Available Rate will be considered a match and will not qualify for Best Rate Guarantee claims. Other restrictions apply. See wyndhamrewards.com for details.

Last edited by Tclin; Oct 2, 2010 at 5:27 am
Old Sep 24, 2010, 5:31 am

Programs: Hy Glob,Choice Dia, MR TIT,IHG SPR,HH Dia, Wyn Dia, UA Sil, WN Alis, Hert 5*, National EE
"Members with a mile earning preference: After their second qualified stay, members will receive bonus points equal to 6000 points. This is in addition to the regular miles for the stay."

Bummer doesnt look like you can double dip for the grand slam. If they awarded points you could get 3 hits for 2 stays.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: (almost) everything!
Originally Posted by stallion114
"Members with a mile earning preference: After their second qualified stay, members will receive bonus points equal to 6000 points. This is in addition to the regular miles for the stay."

Bummer doesnt look like you can double dip for the grand slam. If they awarded points you could get 3 hits for 2 stays.
I am not sure why Terms & Conditions say, "members will receive bonus points equal to 6000 points." instead of "members will receive bonus miles equal to 6000 points."

Also, it all depend how WR will post bonus miles to Dividend Miles account. Might be possible to earn 3 hits if they post 6000 points to your WR account first, then transfer those points to miles.

Probably Lurker can clarify?
Old Sep 24, 2010, 12:24 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Originally Posted by Tclin
I am not sure why Terms & Conditions say, "members will receive bonus points equal to 6000 points." instead of "members will receive bonus miles equal to 6000 points."

Also, it all depend how WR will post bonus miles to Dividend Miles account. Might be possible to earn 3 hits if they post 6000 points to your WR account first, then transfer those points to miles.

Probably Lurker can clarify?
It is correct that it states '6000 points' The bonus is for a free night so it is awarded as WR points. You will still earn your regular base airline miles, but the bonus is actually in the form of points. Hope that helps.
Old Oct 10, 2010, 9:15 am

Programs: UA Plat
Tried to register but got "Turns out you're not eligible for this promotion, but there are other ways to get rewarded!" I just registered an account for wyndham rewards and need to book two seperate week long stays. I dont see any eligiblity problems any help Wyndham on this?
Old Oct 11, 2010, 8:08 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Originally Posted by pong1092
Tried to register but got "Turns out you're not eligible for this promotion, but there are other ways to get rewarded!" I just registered an account for wyndham rewards and need to book two seperate week long stays. I dont see any eligiblity problems any help Wyndham on this?
Hello,
Hopefully this answers your question - this promotion is only available to select audiences. The selection of participants is based on specific criteria. You can check out https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...motions.action for other special offers on our ‘Promotion’ page.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 2:22 pm
ftv

Programs: AS MVP 100K, F9 dirt Hilton damond, Choice Gold, Former DL Plat, UA 1K
Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards
Hello,
Hopefully this answers your question - this promotion is only available to select audiences. The selection of participants is based on specific criteria. You can check out https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...motions.action for other special offers on our ‘Promotion’ page.
While I am appreciative of the work WyndhamRewards does, this answer is disappointing. "Select audience?" I didn't "qualify" either. Perhaps I am too good a customer for the Wyndham Rewards program. I am happy to take my business elsewhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.