Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Wyndham Rewards Concierges!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Welcome to the Wyndham Rewards Concierges!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2016, 3:21 pm

Can I use my reward nights to book my wife and her girlfriends a reward stay?

Thanks,
Bill
Old Feb 1, 2016, 1:50 pm

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
I recently stayed at a Wyndham property.The value of the night was $110 - however, it was a largely free night, earned through the Hotels.com program.
Would this night still qualify to earn in my Wyndham Rewards account ?
Old Apr 4, 2016, 7:42 am

I take it to cancel a points stay you need to call in and that you cannot cancel and get your points back online?
Old Aug 12, 2016, 8:59 am

Anyone got an answer from [email protected], or the online concierge recently ?

Seems they are all dead, or in vacations...
Old May 30, 2017, 9:02 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, HH Diamond, Marriott 'clink clink' Titanium
Looks like the concierge is like their telephone assist. DOA.
After ten minutes attempting to reset an incorrect security question (with a live(?) operator). I decided it was easier to delete any reference to wyndham and live happily ever after.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 6:24 am

anyone available to help here?
trying to make a reservation...
Old Sep 8, 2017, 7:12 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by Blast798
anyone available to help here?
trying to make a reservation...
Would be great if they'd weigh in on the MasterPass promo booking fiasco too!
Old Sep 19, 2017, 8:20 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Any date for ability to transfer Wyndham to Total Rewards?

Any anticipated date yet for the ability to transfer Wyndham points to Total Rewards?
Old Aug 8, 2019, 9:58 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
It appears that the Wyndham Concierge have abandoned this thread as there aren't any postings for 2 years now!

I do have the following question hoping for an answer from the said Concierge or anyone with knowledge or experience with this kind of situation.

Checking rates for Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Bangkok Menam Riverside and it shows no availability on points when trying for 2 adults and 2 children (ages 8 & 11). When I remove the children, the site gives me wide range of choices including Grand Deluxe Room in which the description states in part: "can be accommodating up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years of age)."

So, it's kind of puzzling that they won't allow booking the room on points when with children and yet it says in black and white that it can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.

Any suggestion!
Old Sep 24, 2023, 9:56 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards
Thank you for the warm welcome. Wyndham Rewards is very happy to be part of FlyerTalk.

In case anyone is wondering what we’re here to help with… We’re here to help respond to any general questions about program features, promotions and the like.

If you have individual account questions or questions/comments on hotel reservations, those will need to be referred to our member services team at [email protected] as they’re best equipped to assist with these.

So everyone is aware, there are 2 ‘lurkers’ for Wyndham Rewards (Wyndham Rewards & Wyndham Rewards 2). We won’t respond to every thread, just when it seems like help might be needed. We look forward to being a part of FlyerTalk!

How long typically a stay is posted to the account? I was checking out on Thu, 21-Sep and still have not seen the stay posted. The hotel said it may take 3 months. Is this for real?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.