Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discover America® Daily Getaways: Wyndham points on sale, 5/18/10, 10am ET

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discover America® Daily Getaways: Wyndham points on sale, 5/18/10, 10am ET

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2010, 4:29 am
soy

Programs: various
possible to buy WR points

I do not see any buy points options on the website, is this the only way to buy WR points?
If so, do they run this promo often?
Old May 26, 2010, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Originally Posted by jpdx
...Just noticed that the airline miles transfer option seems to allow a transfer of miles to anyone, not just my own account. Is this true?
Huh? Are you joking?
Old May 26, 2010, 9:35 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
It's no joke, BlissWorld! Wyndham points can be transferred to friends' miles accounts ^!
Scflier, I'll raise U to a 2nd on that transfer fee to another Wyndham account! 1c per mile is all they're worth in the first place! Of course, if this offer ever repeats, next time we can buy points into the account of a friend whose # we know!
Old May 26, 2010, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Originally Posted by Brendan
It's no joke, BlissWorld! Wyndham points can be transferred to friends' miles accounts ^!
Scflier, I'll raise U to a 2nd on that transfer fee to another Wyndham account! 1c per mile is all they're worth in the first place! Of course, if this offer ever repeats, next time we can buy points into the account of a friend whose # we know!
That's awesome. When I made a transfer before, I remember reading the recipient's name must match that of the account holder, but I guess they have changed. ^
Old Aug 4, 2010, 1:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, PC Plat, Hertz Gold
Was only able to grab 32,000 points but boy am I putting them to good use. Just made a two night reservation at the Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown for 20-22 Dec 2010. Would have cost me $904.80 including taxes, instead will cost me $90 including taxes (to purchase the points).

Man I wish I was able to get more points!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.