Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Transfering Wyndham Points to 2 UA Accounts ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2011, 11:11 am
Original Poster

I have 35 000 Wyndham Points (example), there is an option on the Wyndham Site to convert this points into UA Miles. (eg 17.500 Points for 7000 Miles)

My question: is it possible to convert the Wyndham points into two UA accounts ?

17.500 Points for 7000 Miles to my UA account
17.500 Points for 7000 Miles to Wifes UA account

Or must the transfer be always at the same account/same name

Sorry for my bad english
Old May 1, 2011, 10:52 pm
inY

I'm curious about the converse of your question. Can two accounts for different people transfer miles to one person?
Old May 2, 2011, 6:22 am

Programs: LH*G, FB*G, IC *free minibar*, SLH, RC 5C-Club, LHW, and a lot of others
bump... would be quite interesting to know
Old May 2, 2011, 9:06 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
You can redeem miles for whomever you choose. When we make a redemption we have to input the account number each time, so we would make a separate redemption for each FF number.

The only time is has to be same account / same name is having miles set as your Wyndham Rewards earning preference.

Originally Posted by Sandibeck
I have 35 000 Wyndham Points (example), there is an option on the Wyndham Site to convert this points into UA Miles. (eg 17.500 Points for 7000 Miles)

My question: is it possible to convert the Wyndham points into two UA accounts ?

17.500 Points for 7000 Miles to my UA account
17.500 Points for 7000 Miles to Wifes UA account

Or must the transfer be always at the same account/same name

Sorry for my bad english
Old May 3, 2011, 1:07 am
HCA

Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
You can redeem miles for whomever you choose. When we make a redemption we have to input the account number each time, so we would make a separate redemption for each FF number.

The only time is has to be same account / same name is having miles set as your Wyndham Rewards earning preference.
Thanks.

Is there a limit per account?
Old May 5, 2011, 7:37 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
There is no limit of the amount of times you redeem for miles.

Originally Posted by HCA
Thanks.

Is there a limit per account?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.