Comfy/Stylish flats for walking?

Subscribe
Ladies, I'm looking for some comfy but cute flats for doing lots of walking in Paris in the spring. Will the Tory Burch Reva flats do the trick? If not, can anyone recommend something? Last time I spend time walking around Paris in flats, it was NOT pretty. Those flats murdered my feet.
Check out Campers for more funky yet stylish flats. They are designed for walking and very comfy.

I also like Clarks. Not the prettiest (but not ugly) and very comfortable
I haven't tried the Reva flats, but my personal favorites:
1) Keds Champions - the plain old classic canvas sneakers. I think any kind of trainers/running shoes scream "tourist", but these are really clean-lined, and look smart with slim trousers or jeans, and quite "retro" with capri pants.
2) Sam & Libby black leather ballet flats. These are dressy enough to wear with a skirt, and the soft ones hardly take up any room in your luggage.

Naturalizer also makes very comfy flats, and while some models are frumpy, a few are stylish.

I'd also recommend wearing some sort of hosiery, since even very comfortable shoes can rub a bit if you go bare.
I succumbed and bought Arcopedico N17's this week. I have a slightly bulkier Arcopedico shoe that has been my workhorse shoe for all trips when I need a closed toe walking shoe. I wanted a slightly lighter/dressier shoe for a trip where I've got an overnight stop in winter weather, but much of the time will be in the tropics. I'm really pleased with it.

The shoe only comes in European sizes, so the equivalent to 5/6/7/8/9 etc. Generally I would want a half size. I found the shoe to run a bit large, so the size down worked best for me.
I will look into all your suggestions. Thank you!

I did go bare (no hosiery) last time, which likely also contributed to the problem.
I have a narrow foot, but usually find Naturalizers comfortable (down 1/2 size if I can't find a N). When I stumbled on these "NaturalSoul" shoes last fall, I gave them a try. Unbelievably comfy from the first wearing. I wore them all over Argentina (BsA and the trails at Iguazu Falls). When I got back, I bought a second pair. Great with jeans or slacks. If they have any spring flats that are stylish enough for Paris, I would consider them.
I like the Geox flats for travel. I like the support the shoes give me. Also, the little vents in the soles really do help and I've used them in rainy weather can say that the water didn't go through the vents back into my shoe.

TF
I bought a pair of Geox last year for my trip to Paris. Kind of a black leather driving shoe look. Very comfy and worked great, but the real trick is how they fit on YOUR feet. Comfort beats cute IMHO!

I also love Eccos on my feet!
Quote: I bought a pair of Geox last year for my trip to Paris. Kind of a black leather driving shoe look. Very comfy and worked great, but the real trick is how they fit on YOUR feet. Comfort beats cute IMHO!

I also love Eccos on my feet!
Oh, I wish I believed that. I'm so silly. Every time I go to Paris, I'm mistaken for a local and I love that.
Campers look great and look they're going to be comfortable, but they always kill my feet.

My favourite walking shoes are made by Josef Siebel. I have a couple of pairs of loafer-type shoes (including Tedra), and a few great pairs of sandals (including Zee and Adrianna). Have a look at the range on zappos.com (and you can get major Marriott Rewards points or Thank You Points for clicking through their reward mall portals to zappos!)

Whatever shoe you choose for your trip, make sure you take it for a full day's "test drive" first. Shoes that look comfortable don't always fulfil their promise.
One thing that I always include in my flats (especially now since recovering from last year's bout of plantar fasciitis) are supports, such as SuperFeet.

It's made a ton of difference, although I had thought they were a bit uncomfortable the first few times I wore them. They definitely help keep my feet from falling apart after being on them for a while.
Quote: My favourite walking shoes are made by Josef Siebel.
^ for Josef Siebel. I have a pair that I bought specifically for walking all over Paris in Oct 07 and they did me very well. I still wear them all the time. I'll be definitely looking to pick up a new pair for my Europe trip this fall.
I love Cole Haan with Nike air technology and Ecco's as well.
Cole Haan "Air Bria" are my favorite flats. I've tried several other flats from the Cole Haan "Air" line and the Bria are the most comfortable. I'm on my third pair and use them in lieu of a traditional sneaker for travel and city walking.
Quote: One thing that I always include in my flats (especially now since recovering from last year's bout of plantar fasciitis) are supports, such as SuperFeet.

It's made a ton of difference, although I had thought they were a bit uncomfortable the first few times I wore them. They definitely help keep my feet from falling apart after being on them for a while.
^^ I have to have Superfeet insoles. Without them, I can't take a long day's walking on hard pavement.