Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your Favorite Sports Bra?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2008, 7:59 pm

Programs: UA/HH/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by prncess674
When doing intense cardio I have been known to wear two sports bra to keep the girls very compressed. Attractive, no, but certainly effective when doing long jogging sessions on the treadmill.
Perhaps you're a candidate for Title Nine's "Last Resort Bra" ... eek!

(Gotta admit, I just love the description of that one.)
Old Aug 5, 2008, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by Calcifer
I've also got the one referred to in the Title Nine catalog as the LW Underwire Bra--I like this one, too, but since it's cotton I feel like it stretches out a little faster than others.
I've got the same one, and believe me, there has been no stretching - that sucker lifts, separates, contains, squooshes, ...

http://www.titlenine.com/shopping/pr...keyword=natori
Old Aug 6, 2008, 3:26 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by missydarlin
Flyin Mom -

I wear a G and I <heart> my Lunaire Coolmax Sports Bras. I've always gotten mine at Nordstroms, or through Barenecessities.com but it appears that you can get them at Macy's too.
I will second the lunaire (in fact, i believe i suggested the brand to missy) -- this bra is fabulous and cool max is wonderful. I have been wearing them for walking, running and pilates with great results.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 11:27 am

I haven't tried the lunaire, but it looks good. It looks similar to a moving comfort I picked up at REI earlier this year---it's proven to be very comfortable, and supporting---but seems sized weirdly. (I went down a cup size)

The great thing about REI is that if you wear it a couple of times, and aren't satisfied, they'll take it back. No questions asked.
Old Apr 16, 2015, 10:41 am
Suspended

Programs: Amazon
VivreActiveWear Sports Bra!
Old May 21, 2015, 9:48 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Westjet Rewards
Ta Ta Tamer from Lululemon. This comes in sizes from 32C to 38DD. No mono boob and great support which feels like underwire but isn't.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/c...ortsbrasmedium
Old May 22, 2015, 9:41 am

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Resurrecting a 7yr old thread with someone's 1st or 2nd post to recommend a new brand, eh?

I'll play 38F/G and my favorite is Moving Comfort Maia. I have a couple other Moving Comfort bras that are ok, but Maia is my fave. They're occasionally on discount through Sierra Trading Post, and sometimes odd colors (like white) cheap(er) at Amazon.
Old Jul 18, 2015, 7:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Fragola
Ta Ta Tamer from Lululemon. This comes in sizes from 32C to 38DD. No mono boob and great support which feels like underwire but isn't.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/c...ortsbrasmedium
I have no idea how the hell I ended up on this thread, but my wife swears by them!! VS and other stuff just doesn't cut it for her.

//time to now back slowly out of this forum
Old Jul 19, 2015, 6:14 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Ah, the TaTa Tamer. Looks great if you're a C or less.

I'll stick with my Moving Comforts.....
Old Dec 6, 2015, 3:48 pm

I like the all cotton one at Dharma Trading. I've been wearing them for years.

http://www.dharmatrading.com/clothin...ports-bra.html

(I can't wear synthetics.)
Old Dec 6, 2015, 4:01 pm

It doesn't meet all your requirements, because the "Sport" version can cause The Dreaded Uniboob, but I swear by Enell.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.