Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

The all-time, flat-out, best mascara in the world.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The all-time, flat-out, best mascara in the world.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2014, 7:26 am

Just bought Blinc based on reviews here, yes it does stay and no smudges BUT how do you get it off? Seems only way is to pull off and it takes my eyelashes with it!
Old Mar 10, 2014, 9:56 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Just bought Blinc based on reviews here, yes it does stay and no smudges BUT how do you get it off? Seems only way is to pull off and it takes my eyelashes with it!
The steps outlined in the instructions works perfectly for me.

Be patient. Make sure you're thoroughly wetting your lashes with plain water. As the water works it's way in, the product will simply slide off your lashes with a gentle pull. It shouldn't require any hard pulling and shouldn't be uncomfortable.

I find it easiest to do it in the shower after letting the warm water run on my face for a minute or so, but that's obviously not always an option.

This stuff does come off in the shape of an eyelash — are you sure you're actually losing your lashes?
Old Mar 10, 2014, 1:47 pm

thanks I didnt get instructions but will try the water first
Yes, some of my lashes did come off - have blond lashes and could see them
Old Mar 10, 2014, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
thanks I didnt get instructions but will try the water first
Yes, some of my lashes did come off - have blond lashes and could see them
Ah-ha.

They're available in the website:
http://www.blincinc.com/mascara.html

REMOVING

Only when you are ready, blinc can easily be removed with a combination of warm water and gentle pressure. Pressure alone is not enough, and water alone is not enough. It must be a combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure - for example taking a shower, will make the tiny tubes effortlessly slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny beauty tubes in your hand. Nothing oily can make blinc come off...not even if you have really oily skin.
Old Dec 27, 2014, 7:14 pm

Programs: United-1K, Million Miler; SPG-Titanium and Lifetime Platinum; Globalist
"They're Real" by Benefit Cosmetics. Amazing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.