Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

New chage to policy: "personal lubricant" allowed - meaning?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New chage to policy: "personal lubricant" allowed - meaning?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:08 am

Programs: AA Platinum
Yeah I would love to see the TSA guy take it out! I would go buy the BIGGEST container I could find!!! BTW: does anyone know if SAM's or Costco carries KY?
Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Originally Posted by jonesing
Okay, I'll bite...what did you do with the KY?
I spilled it down the drain. And cleaned out the bottle really well... but I still had to spend $7.50 for a tiny "empty" 1.5 oz bottle.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 7:49 pm

Programs: *wood Gold, Marriott Gold, DL Silver, Hilton Silver, F9 Ascent
Originally Posted by skAAtinsteph
Yeah I would love to see the TSA guy take it out! I would go buy the BIGGEST container I could find!!! BTW: does anyone know if SAM's or Costco carries KY?
Yes, they both do (near me anyway) but not in the size you're looking for...I think this or this will suit you nicely however Just tell the TSO you're going to Vegas for a long weekend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.