Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

little exfoliator scruuby things from 4 Seasons... where to buy ?

Old Jun 9, 2005, 8:35 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !

[knock, knock]

Excuse me if I step in here for a moment....

We recently stayed at the Four Seasons in Mexico D.F., and Mrs Mac was blown away by the little scrubby exfoliating mitt thingy that they supply (as well as the L'Occitane soap and moisturiser, but I've found them okay). It's fairly disposable (lasts about four or five showers) but apparently it's the best of its type around, complete with little strap thing to keep it on your hand.

Do any of you well-travelled ladies know where I might be able to purchase same, in my never-ending quest for extra brownie points at home

thanks

Stewie
Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:24 am
Community Director Emerita

Stewie, do you have any idea how sexy a man is who likes to please his wife?

PM me with your address, and I'll stick half a dozen in the mail to you. I freely admit I've cadged them from hotel rooms; the Asian Conrads, for example, supply them.

I've seen them in department and beauty supply stores; just not consistently enough to know where to send you.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:28 am
Community Director Emerita

I think what you want is called a loofah mitt.

http://www.takecarenaturals.com/shop...oducts_id=1243

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...categoryId=B70

If you use froogle and put in loofah mitt, you come up with a lot of companies supplying it.
Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:37 am

You know the hotel would be thrilled to tell you the make of the mitt. I quite often inquire about those things and always get an affirmative answer!! Ask them to send you some!
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:53 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
thanks ladies

^ The loofah mitt is the kind of thing I'm looking for, but the 4S ones were a little less 'substantial' - which is a good thing for Mrs Mac as she likes being able to throw things away with a clear conscience.

I think that I will take up the suggestion of contacting them directly to see if they can help - we're firmly convinced that they're the best chain of hotels around, and I'm sure that they'll come good.

Thanks again both.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.