Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Moderator Note: What should/shouldn't be posted in the Women Travelers Forum

Old Apr 27, 2004, 7:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!

I realize we have had a pretty lax posting environment here in the forum... and the definition for the forum is rather "vague":

No we don't travel the same as you guys. For one thing, we know how to ask for directions.
That said, please make sure that what you are posting in this forum is of primary interest to women and/or women who travel. I'm moving a handful of threads that have been active in the past couple of weeks (and I'm leaving it to that) that do not appear to have a primary audience with women and/or women who travel. I am leaving the original threads here - if you want to continue in that discussion, you can still click on the thread here and it will take you automatically to the discussion in the new forum.
EmilyGuo likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.