Community
Wiki Posts
Search

B. Makowsky bag help

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2012, 8:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
B. Makowsky bag help

Ladies, I need some help, and some sleuthing online didn't bring up anything useful.

My B. Makowski Claremont shoulder bag was stolen from my car yesterday. It was black in color, and with the contents of it, I'm trying to determine if it's worth filing an insurance claim.

My MIL gave me the bag for Christmas 2010, and I'm tyring to determine retail price for it.

Does anyone have a site that would give the retail value of it?

Thanks!
Old Jan 19, 2012, 9:33 am
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Programs: UA, Asia Miles, Southwest, IHG
Is it this one?

or this one?

or neither?
Old Jan 19, 2012, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tcl
Is it this one?

or this one?

or neither?
It is the shopper. My question is, was that original retail price?
Old Jan 19, 2012, 6:39 pm
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Depends on whether your MIL bought full retail or not Since it was before x'mas, full retail would be plausible.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

As of about 5:30 tonight, this is a moot point. They recovered the purse, and much of what was inside of it, although not the 1 important item. Purse is back in my possession, although I'm wondering why the dogs have been sniffing at it like crazy since I brought it inside.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by kipper
As of about 5:30 tonight, this is a moot point. They recovered the purse, and much of what was inside of it, although not the 1 important item. Purse is back in my possession, although I'm wondering why the dogs have been sniffing at it like crazy since I brought it inside.
Every time I come home from a friend's house that has dogs or cats my kitty cats go over to my purse and sniff it crazy, maybe the person who was in possession of your purse was a pet owner. Or maybe it is just the BO of the person who had your purse.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 7:22 am
tcl

Glad you got your purse and most of its contents back. My dog sniffs my bag when I'm somewhere that has pets too.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

I'm thinking it's either that whoever stole it had pets or that they had drugs and the dogs are picking up on that somehow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.