Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Neiman Marcus accepting Visa/MC in Stores

Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:17 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
Original Poster

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...355671444.html
Yes, N.M. has finally decided that not everyone carries AMEX card, cash or NM Charge card. I always thought that it was ridiculous, if not hypocritical, that they accepted the Visas and Mastercards in their restaurants and on-line.
Wise of them to wake up, particularly, given this economy.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 1:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

So Needless Markup is now taking Visa and MC. Yawn. Why is this in the Women's forum and not in OMNI?
Old Dec 12, 2011, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
This is going to be dangerous for my travels! I never travel with my NM card so I'll stay out of there. This definitely complicates things!!!
Old Dec 12, 2011, 9:22 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
Original Poster

Originally Posted by techgirl
This is going to be dangerous for my travels! I never travel with my NM card so I'll stay out of there. This definitely complicates things!!!
You bet it complicates things....great cosmetics-- great shoes. The items which seriously enrich our lives. Did I mention great lingerie?
Haven't seen you for awhile, techgirl. Hope all is well.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 8:13 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
This is AWESOME. TH made a considerable purchase this fall at NM and we're getting Inner Circle promos up the ying yang. Not complaining at all...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.