Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Stylish Carry Bag for Laptop

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold PC Amb VA Gold UA Nothing

Hoping for some advice where to look (on behalf of my wife).

Looking for a Stylish Laptop Carry Bag that could sort-of double/look like a (casual) large handbag.

Based in Australia but comfortable with online/shipping.

Any Brands or websites to look at? Most of the stuff I've googled just seems generic laptop-bag (ie. like a briefcase / rollaboard).

Thanks in Advance for any help.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 4:45 am

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
I use a Levenger Majorca bag, but in a smaller size than this one (they used to have one for 15" laptops, this one's for a 17").

Here's another bag they have that looks purse-y.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold PC Amb VA Gold UA Nothing
Thanks deirdre^
Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:13 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
I use my Vuitton never full mm for laptop travel. When it's not being used for my laptop, I use it for gadding about town.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:41 pm

Programs: HH Gold and lowly DL FO
If you don't want something in leather, there's this microfiber bag by Eagle Creek. I own one and have been using it daily to carry my laptop to and from work (I work in a casual office environment). One side is padded for a laptop, the other I use for regular purse stuff. On the plus side, when you're traveling it has a pass thru pocket on the back if you want to piggy back it onto the handle of a wheeled piece of luggage.

http://www.ebags.com/product/eagle-c...fdaeqaodyhfajg
Old Feb 16, 2012, 9:31 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, HH Diamond
I have purchased my last couple of laptop bags online at Franklin Covey - stylish and functional and lots to choose from...
Old Feb 18, 2012, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by docjames
Hoping for some advice where to look (on behalf of my wife).

Looking for a Stylish Laptop Carry Bag that could sort-of double/look like a (casual) large handbag.

Based in Australia but comfortable with online/shipping.

Any Brands or websites to look at? Most of the stuff I've googled just seems generic laptop-bag (ie. like a briefcase / rollaboard).

Thanks in Advance for any help.
Hedgren seems to be popular in Australia, reasonably priced, excellent quality and available both online and at stores there. Their website is an annoying flash where you have to click to turn the pages so it's hard to view.
Hedgren
Hedgren Australia Locations

Better views are available on other Australia websites.

Leather and Luggage Australia Hedgren

I personally have the Travelon Checkpoint friendly laptop tote in black quilted.

I almost bought a red Bramble and Brown but went with a Knomo Lola in red instead. It's called a shopper tote but it does have the laptop pouch inside.

The problem with searching for something like this is different websites and companies call what you are looking for different names. Briefcase, tote, shopper, laptop bag and so on.

Good luck in your search, I have way too many laptop bags, pieces of luggage and packing organization stuff. I love it all though!

Last edited by MissJoeyDFW; Feb 18, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.