What are the best Peds?

Subscribe
You know, the sock liners that don't show in flats and heels when you go bare legged. Anybody know some good ones? I've just thrown some brand new Anne Kleins away, which I bought trying to improve upon the unsatisfactory brands in my drawer.
I just bought a new 3 pair pack of Hue in the microfibre version. I used to swear by the old Hue ones with a bit of 'sticky' in the back of the heels but over the last year or so they seem to be made differently and fall off my feet after just one wearing. After one wearing I am not certain that this type is any better than the other Hue ones. I don't know why they fiddled with the only ones which worked.

I have tried numerious brands around the world from Marks and Spencer to various European high end hoisery brands to ones bought off a stall in Thailand but none seem to work for me anymore.

I like the comfort aspect but also like wearing them in Asia or other places where one may commonly remove shoes.

I'm also curious to know if anyone has better luck with smaller feet ie if my size 42 feet may be part of the problem? (Although the Korean ones I have which are about a US size 8 max seem to stay on a little better?)
Quote: II'm also curious to know if anyone has better luck with smaller feet ie if my size 42 feet may be part of the problem? (Although the Korean ones I have which are about a US size 8 max seem to stay on a little better?)
I wear a U.S. size 7 shoe. I don't know if Peds and Hue have changed their sizing lately, but I do know that their shoe liners want to pop off my heels and bunch up under my instep.
That didn't happen a few years ago.
I just got some UnderArmour Kris Concealer Liners and like them a lot, although I can't say that definitively bc the size M I got for my 8.5 AAAA foot just had too much material and I had to squish some inside the shoes. But they felt fabulous and stayed on my heel fine. I'm going to get some in S and my only concern is that they will be a little too tight and therefore wouldn't stay on my heel---but I don't think so. They're worth a try, I'd say.
Where do you get the Underarmour brand?
Great question!

A couple of years ago, I discovered a style from No Nonsense that does everything I want. Low-cut enough to wear with ballet-style flats, and made of cotton so they are quite comfortable. They also have a generously-quilted sole. And, of course, quite durable.

I just checked, and this style is called
Shoe Solutions Hidden Cotton Liner.

They have a similar one that covers the front part of the foot only, which are great with clogs. There's enough "give" to cover the foot generously and they don't slip out of place.

I buy them at the local Stop N Shop supermarket but I believe they are widely available.

I tried quite a few styles over the years, both half- and full-cut styles. Either they were cut too high to be invisible in ballet-style flats, or they were made of nylon or microfiber (sweaty, uncomfortable, hard to put on and get them to stay on). No Nonsense has other styles that are similar, in mesh or microfiber, but the cotton ones are, IMO, by far the best.

Weird thing to have an opinion on, LOL, but I was very happy to discover them. I avoid pantyhose as much as possible, but I don't like bare feet in closed shoes, either, so these 'foot covers' were a great find for me.

ETA: They also have a tab-thingie in the back, on the inner part, that seems to be meant to help them stay on more securely. It's part of the foot cover, doesn't stick out or anything. I have no idea if it makes a difference, but from everyday wear, I know they do not slide down or slide out of place like many others I've tried.
Thanks, x2y!
I meant to put this in my post. I talked to them today and they only make this in Med, so I guess I need to keep looking. But I'm sure all of you with normal feet won't have a problem. They're really good quality.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/e...ck/1213290-001
I was shocked at how much I like my REI socks. They're expensive, but wonderful for when you spend a lot of time on your feet.
http://www.rei.com/product/791177/re...w-socks-womens
Quote: Great question!

A couple of years ago, I discovered a style from No Nonsense that does everything I want. Low-cut enough to wear with ballet-style flats, and made of cotton so they are quite comfortable. They also have a generously-quilted sole. And, of course, quite durable.

I just checked, and this style is called
Shoe Solutions Hidden Cotton Liner.

They have a similar one that covers the front part of the foot only, which are great with clogs. There's enough "give" to cover the foot generously and they don't slip out of place.

I buy them at the local Stop N Shop supermarket but I believe they are widely available.

I tried quite a few styles over the years, both half- and full-cut styles. Either they were cut too high to be invisible in ballet-style flats, or they were made of nylon or microfiber (sweaty, uncomfortable, hard to put on and get them to stay on). No Nonsense has other styles that are similar, in mesh or microfiber, but the cotton ones are, IMO, by far the best.

Weird thing to have an opinion on, LOL, but I was very happy to discover them. I avoid pantyhose as much as possible, but I don't like bare feet in closed shoes, either, so these 'foot covers' were a great find for me.

ETA: They also have a tab-thingie in the back, on the inner part, that seems to be meant to help them stay on more securely. It's part of the foot cover, doesn't stick out or anything. I have no idea if it makes a difference, but from everyday wear, I know they do not slide down or slide out of place like many others I've tried.
Thanks for your recommendation, x2y.
I ordered some of the low- cut cotton liners; they arrived last week and are just what I needed.
They don't slide off my heels. Yay! ^
And they are comfortable. Double yay!