Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

This Fri-Rabat-2wk Paris-Spain-Paris by myself

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

This Fri-Rabat-2wk Paris-Spain-Paris by myself

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2010, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Question This Fri-Rabat-2wk Paris-Spain-Paris by myself

Hi ladies, thank you all for reading! I hope to return the favor.

Not sure what to wear. (girl traveler ?) Because it's Oct, but maybe its hot? and I love music, and dancing, so any suggestions for all of these places would b great!

1. Going to Rabat for work. Can I wear capris? open toed shoes? Dont know if I will have enough time the first weekend to do anything. Any recommendations on where I could go on the first weekend? What about if I just have a day?

2. Flying back to Paris Sun. Then have to go back by Fri. It will be Halloween and All Saints day next day. Should I stay there? Or should I go back 2 days before I leave? I have never been in a hostel so maybe a lil nicer. Ive heard of the Louvre, Eiffel tower, Arc, Maybe just a tour. Any suggestions?

3. I havent bought my ticket from Paris to Spain., Ryan Air, right? I will be going to Valencia, what else is good close to there? Would love to do something warm.

Does anyone else have Visa Signature, I saw they have Travel concierge...Anyone had success with them?

I believe there is a way to email me directly, cant wait to hear from you. I hope this wasnt alot to read.

Chukran. Merci! Gracias
Old Oct 9, 2010, 1:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: United 1K, HHonors Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by LuvAudioBks
Hi ladies, thank you all for reading! I hope to return the favor.

Not sure what to wear. (girl traveler ?) Because it's Oct, but maybe its hot? and I love music, and dancing, so any suggestions for all of these places would b great!

1. Going to Rabat for work. Can I wear capris? open toed shoes? Dont know if I will have enough time the first weekend to do anything. Any recommendations on where I could go on the first weekend? What about if I just have a day?

Yes, capris and open-toed shoes are fine for casual wear. For, I expect you'll need something more formal than capris (but the shoes should be ok, if you've had a pedicure). The more important issue, in terms of respect for the culture, is to keep your chest and top of your arms covered, and to avoid wearing anything too tight (e.g., tight tops, tight pants) or too short (e.g., cropped tops, short skirts/dresses) either in a work setting or out in public. When I'm on holiday in more conservative countries in the Middle East, I typically wear cropped pants and 3/4 sleeve, slightly loose-fitting button front shirts (e.g., from LL Bean) - and leave just one button (instead of the usual two) undone.

2. Flying back to Paris Sun. Then have to go back by Fri. It will be Halloween and All Saints day next day. Should I stay there? Or should I go back 2 days before I leave? I have never been in a hostel so maybe a lil nicer. Ive heard of the Louvre, Eiffel tower, Arc, Maybe just a tour. Any suggestions?

You might try Pricline (bid only for 4* hotels, nothing lower) for your Paris stay. I've had pretty good luck - got the Meridien Etoile once and the Novotel on the Left Bank once - for about $110.

3. I havent bought my ticket from Paris to Spain., Ryan Air, right? I will be going to Valencia, what else is good close to there? Would love to do something warm.

You're not stuck with RyanAir. Depending on your budget, you could also have a look at Air France and Iberia, both of which may sell reasonably priced one-way fares. It's not clear what you mean by "have to go back Fri" ; are you going back home, going back to Rabat? How does the trip to Spain fit into your plan?

Does anyone else have Visa Signature, I saw they have Travel concierge...Anyone had success with them?

I believe there is a way to email me directly, cant wait to hear from you. I hope this wasnt alot to read.

Chukran. Merci! Gracias

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.