Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Wings Alliance
Reload this Page >

The alliance that never was is now unofficially dead

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2004, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: EY Plat, IHG Plat Amb

Not much ceremony seems to be given to the event, the entry of KL, NW and CO means that Wings is now dead, although it never really was started.

Memories of something that could have been;

At KUL I was standing at the ticketing desk row F(?) at the SQ ticketing desk and there was a Norwegian guy in front of me. He had great 'Wings' luggage tags on his bags. They were from Braathens. Of course Braathens knew that Wings was not going to fly and left for SK. Great tags though....

Speaking of KUL; No news yet about the entry of MH, and KQ for that matter, into ST.
Old Sep 27, 2004, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Originally Posted by miles4all
Not much ceremony seems to be given to the event, the entry of KL, NW and CO means that Wings is now dead, although it never really was started.

Memories of something that could have been;

At KUL I was standing at the ticketing desk row F(?) at the SQ ticketing desk and there was a Norwegian guy in front of me. He had great 'Wings' luggage tags on his bags. They were from Braathens. Of course Braathens knew that Wings was not going to fly and left for SK. Great tags though....

Speaking of KUL; No news yet about the entry of MH, and KQ for that matter, into ST.
Boy, MH sure would be nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.