Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

Same Day Flight Changes Over Phone - WS Gold Priority phone line only

Old Apr 11, 2017, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,

I was on the phone today on the WS Gold priority line. The agent told me that we can now do same day changes over the phone, if we call the WS Gold line.

This is incredibly convenient. As an example, tomorrow the flight I want is $250 more than the flight I booked. I can call first thing in the morning to change to the one I want, and if it is not available, I can still hop on my original flight without the inconvenience of going to the airport. Kudos WS!
Old Apr 11, 2017, 3:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat; Air Canada E75K; Westjet Platinum
Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
I was on the phone today on the WS Gold priority line. The agent told me that we can now do same day changes over the phone, if we call the WS Gold line.

This is incredibly convenient. As an example, tomorrow the flight I want is $250 more than the flight I booked. I can call first thing in the morning to change to the one I want, and if it is not available, I can still hop on my original flight without the inconvenience of going to the airport. Kudos WS!
That is good news, one huge benefit that WJ Gold has over Air Canada Elite. In the past, I have had varying degree of success asking for the change over the phone on the Gold line.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
I can confirm that I used the benefit this morning and it worked great. I plan to use it tomorrow as well.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 1:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat; Air Canada E75K; Westjet Platinum
CanuckFlyHigh, does the Westjet app offer same day early/later flight options during the checkin process? I have not seen this feature for a few months now. Will it get fixed at some point?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:17 pm

Programs: Hilton, Air Canada, Porter, SPG
Originally Posted by Sunny Day
CanuckFlyHigh, does the Westjet app offer same day early/later flight options during the checkin process? I have not seen this feature for a few months now. Will it get fixed at some point?
when you call the Gold line they say May or later for checkin changes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.