Wiki Posts
Search

Website issues?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2016, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive Club, Asia Miles
Website issues?

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues today? Tried earlier today and just now to book on west jet.com

Get this message:
The system was unable to process your request. Additionally there was a problem displaying an error page.
Old Dec 26, 2016, 10:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold,, Marriott Plat
Just completed 3 separate bookings during 21:30-21:57 and had no problems. Must have cleared up by the time I got on.
Old Dec 28, 2016, 2:05 am

Programs: Yes, I belong.
Lately I've noticed the Plus column (website and app searches) shows "N/A" for all flights. I've used different origins, destinations, and dates all with no luck. Has anyone had the same issue? Is Westjet ditching Plus?
Old Jan 4, 2017, 4:40 am

Programs: BAEC Blue
Originally Posted by YEGcg
Lately I've noticed the Plus column (website and app searches) shows "N/A" for all flights. I've used different origins, destinations, and dates all with no luck. Has anyone had the same issue? Is Westjet ditching Plus?
I've noticed this too, with transatlantic flights. I had initially assumed that the Plus Cabins were sold out, but this seems unlikely now. Will call WS about it in the next day or two if I get a chance, and report back.
Old Jan 4, 2017, 9:35 am

The plus section on sectors longer than 2 hrs tends to be sold out well in advance of departure.

It is a rare day when I can upgrade to Plus via OLCI or at the airport.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 4:32 am

Programs: BAEC Blue
Originally Posted by HangTen
The plus section on sectors longer than 2 hrs tends to be sold out well in advance of departure.

It is a rare day when I can upgrade to Plus via OLCI or at the airport.
I spoke with WS customer services over the phone today. She couldn't find a single Plus seat from LGW to YVR over a 2-week stretch in the Summer, whereas I know there were plenty seats showing as available a couple of weeks ago.

She told me that there are to be some 'schedule changes' to the LGW services, but also that they occasionally run periodic 'inventory checks' which can affect the perceived availability of seats. Her advice was to check back in a day or two.

I can't say I buy the latter of the two explanations offered, so I wonder if they are mitigating against potential equipment changes in the light of the difficulties that the LGW services faced during last season?

Annoying really. I'm keen to book but won't settle for anything less that plus on a 10 hour sector!
Old Jan 7, 2017, 10:24 am

I know of some adjustments (nothing earth shattering) that may affect certain seat availability that are happening mid-month, check back around the last week in January.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.