Wiki Posts
Search

Bassinets on 736?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2016, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WS Platinum, former AC E35K
Bassinets on 736?

Just wondering if there are bassinets in row 1? I assume the only way to get access to them is to pay for Plus seats?

If you upgrade at check-in, do you need to call WS to ensure that the a/c has them?

thanks
Old May 16, 2016, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by shore9
Just wondering if there are bassinets in row 1? I assume the only way to get access to them is to pay for Plus seats?

If you upgrade at check-in, do you need to call WS to ensure that the a/c has them?

thanks
Was the title a typo (supposed to be 763)? I doubt that many carriers would outfit 737 series aircraft with baby bassinets. WestJet almost certainly doesn't have them. Mostly because these planes are generally used on shorter flights where a bassinet would be of less value; also most long haul bassinets I've seen take up quite a bit of storage room even when collapsed.
Old May 16, 2016, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WS Platinum, former AC E35K
Not a typo, this is a flight on a 737-600. I didn't think they had them but someone told me they had seen them on WS so figured I would check.
Old May 17, 2016, 8:32 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
No, they don't.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.