Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

E-mailing lounge certs...still an issue?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2016, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E

I know this was an issue before Xmas, but I am still waiting for passes I asked to be emailed this morning + from the pre-Xmas time.
Is this still an issue??
Old Feb 5, 2016, 5:29 pm

Programs: AC 25k
Originally Posted by HomerJ
I know this was an issue before Xmas, but I am still waiting for passes I asked to be emailed this morning + from the pre-Xmas time.
Is this still an issue??
Sounds like you might have a bigger issue if you're not receiving lounge pass emails and didn't receive the free wifi code email.

Make sure your Westjet Rewards account has your correct email address.
Check your spam folder and add [email protected] to your address book.

If all else fails, PM Darren and see if he can assist.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 9:59 am
Company Representative: WestJet

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Is this still an issue??
Got your PM and have actioned - I hear all is good now?

Darren
Old Feb 13, 2016, 9:00 pm

Programs: Several
I had the same issue a few days ago - no emails with vouchers. I tried a few times over 2 days before ringing. The morning after I rang I received multiple copies of emails for each voucher due to the fact I had submitted the request multiple times. So something got fixed. BUT - I also received about 20 emails from the past year with flight credits I had issued or used etc. Very odd. But at least it seems to be working now.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 11:21 am
Company Representative: WestJet

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Originally Posted by WestonC
I had the same issue a few days ago - no emails with vouchers. I tried a few times over 2 days before ringing. The morning after I rang I received multiple copies of emails for each voucher due to the fact I had submitted the request multiple times. So something got fixed. BUT - I also received about 20 emails from the past year with flight credits I had issued or used etc. Very odd. But at least it seems to be working now.
We've recently discovered that one telecom company was treating some of our emails as spam and were bouncing them back to us before they even got to certain inboxes. They've been very good to us and have worked with us to get this fixed. It does mean that some accounts have needed a re-set with that service provider. Still - surprised to hear that they since re-sent all previous communications!

Glad to hear it's sorted now.

Darren

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.