Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat selection refund?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2015, 11:19 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Seat selection refund?

I'm on a WS Flex fare. I have to pay to get a seat, ok - check, got it.

If I then upgrade to Plus at OLCI, do I get my seat selection $ back?

Thanks.
Old Sep 28, 2015, 11:44 am

Programs: WS Gold, SPG Plat, Nexus, HDC Gold, CCarlson Gold, HHonors Diamond,
Based on experiences posted by others in this forum, I would suggest that no, you would not get the seat selection credit back.
Old Sep 28, 2015, 12:03 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Westjet, Marriott, Nexus
If you haven't bought it already and you know you're going to upgrade why not take your chances and wait for check-in? Obviously I recommend checking as close to the 24hr mark as possible!
Old Sep 28, 2015, 12:19 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by radnub
If you haven't bought it already and you know you're going to upgrade why not take your chances and wait for check-in? Obviously I recommend checking as close to the 24hr mark as possible!
Thanks~ Yeah, one would think this as well.

I'm so used to having a seat on AC that I'm paranoid i'll be stuck in the back

In all seriousness, it's because it's a YOW YYZ flight Friday at like 4pm. I'm expecting the flight to be rather full.

Originally Posted by Canuckmma
Based on experiences posted by others in this forum, I would suggest that no, you would not get the seat selection credit back.
Thanks. This is just robbery though. AC refunds their seat selection fees in the case of a LMU/eup clearing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.