Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

WestJet Flights credited to AA - how long?

Old Jul 3, 2015, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHC Spire

Just flew 2 WestJet flights - LGA-YYZ-YUL, and entered AAdvantage number in reservation. Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to get these miles credited to my AAdvantage RDM account? Thanks
Old Jul 3, 2015, 8:24 pm

I don't think I've ever waited longer than 3-4 business days
Old Jul 5, 2015, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHC Spire
AA Credit posted

Flights were evening of 7/2. Credit to AAdvantage occurred overnight July 4/5. In account now. Nice to see automated systems working!^
Old Sep 1, 2015, 5:26 am

Programs: AA EXP
I fly WestJet a few times a year to visit relatives in YLW. I'd say the mileage posts to my AADV account only about 50% of the time, which means I have to manually submit a request to get the mileage posted.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by DLBIZTRAVELER
Just flew 2 WestJet flights - LGA-YYZ-YUL, and entered AAdvantage number in reservation. Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to get these miles credited to my AAdvantage RDM account? Thanks
Exactly where did you enter your AA number in the reservation? Before, during, or after payment? Thanks.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by GeraldHouse
Exactly where did you enter your AA number in the reservation? Before, during, or after payment? Thanks.
I now found it. It is on the Guests page, under the name, Loyalty program dropdown box. Just before the payment page. Thanks.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 2:43 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Do WestJet flights give AA elite miles?
Old Dec 15, 2015, 2:55 pm
Company Representative: WestJet

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Do WestJet flights give AA elite miles?
Suggest checking in with American Airlines to see what the perks of the Aadvantage program apply to WestJet-operated flights.

Darren
Old Dec 18, 2015, 6:40 pm

WJ flights credited to AA posted within 3 days of the flight, no EQM, but oddly, it did increase Million-Miler counter.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.