Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westjet Promotions

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2015, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Westjet Promotions

I stumbled across this promotion that Westjet ran in 2012. It sounds like a very value added promotion for the program members. Does anyone know if this is something that comes along periodically or was this a one time type of deal? I guess what I am wondering is how often I can expect WJ Rewards to run promotions and whether or not they are of much value?

FLY MORE, EARN MORE PROMOTION

Reach $1500 in qualifying spend in the promotion period and get a bonus of $100 WestJet dollars, or

Reach $3000 in qualifying spend in the promotion period and get a bonus of $200 WestJet dollars, or

Reach $6000 in qualifying spend in the promotion period and get a bonus of $500 WestJet dollars plus one round-trip flight anywhere WestJet flies within Canada or the continental U.S.
Old May 3, 2015, 5:24 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold, WestJet Gold, AC 35K
....... Check out their updated WestJet Rewards Tiers....

http://www.westjet.com/guest/en/rewards/westjet-rewards-details/tiers.shtml
Old May 4, 2015, 10:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
That was an awesome promo! The good ol days.
Old May 4, 2015, 3:03 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K, WS Gold (status match)
That would be an amazing promo to bring back! Perhaps one day.
Old May 4, 2015, 4:28 pm

If Westjet ran a seat sale promotion to Price George when Prince George was born, do you think they will do the same for Princess Charlotte-town?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.