Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Screenshot of a WS receipt

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:53 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Screenshot of a WS receipt

Hello,

Can someone please post a screenshot of a WS receipt showing either (ideally) a Plus ticket and/or regular fare ticket?

Trying to figure out what magic I need to pull in order to expense a Plus ticket. I am aware it says "Premium Economy", just not sure if I screenshot it and delete Premium if it would look funny.

This is, of course, just a hypothetical question.....
Old Oct 30, 2014, 3:05 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, WS Gold, Hertz PC, NationalEE, Hyatt Explorist, IHGGold, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Hello,

Can someone please post a screenshot of a WS receipt showing either (ideally) a Plus ticket and/or regular fare ticket?

Trying to figure out what magic I need to pull in order to expense a Plus ticket. I am aware it says "Premium Economy", just not sure if I screenshot it and delete Premium if it would look funny.

This is, of course, just a hypothetical question.....
There are two versions of your receipt. One is the email you receive. The other one is in the Virtually There system and looks entirely different.

The email version show "Plus" vs "Econ" as the fare type. The Virtually There receipts show PREMIUM ECONOMY vs ECONOMY.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 4:02 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Thanks Catarina!! I was hoping for an image (like an actual screenshot) as opposed to just text. If anyone can please post a pic of a WS receipt (Plus ideally) or regular, I'd sincerely appreciate it!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 10:58 am

Programs: Irrelevant
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Hello,

Here's the pertinent information of the receipt that is send via email. I have never purchased the Plus ticket on the website, I always made the purchase at check-in, so no idea of what a receipt for selecting Plus seating at time of booking looks like.

Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Thank you Jaysona!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.