Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

US based passenger survey: WJ only third in N.A. discount airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2010, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

See the link to this USA today article.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/fligh...ity08_ST_N.htm

Would you agree that WJ should be first, or do you agree that Jet Blue and Southwest are better than WJ?
Old Jun 13, 2010, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Not surprising since most Americans would respond with "What's WestJet?"
Old Jun 15, 2010, 9:06 am

Programs: DL PM, UA *S, SPG/MR Gold, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, pleb in all the rest
Considering the headline-grabbing promos of B6 and the sheer size of WN, it's not really much of a surprise that they beat out WS it a US customer recognition survey. With the exception of WN's cattle call boarding, there is almost no difference between them and WS.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 12:33 pm

Programs: AC Subhuman (*A silver), NW Barely Alive
Originally Posted by canadian_golf_guy
Considering the headline-grabbing promos of B6 and the sheer size of WN, it's not really much of a surprise that they beat out WS it a US customer recognition survey. With the exception of WN's cattle call boarding, there is almost no difference between them and WS.
While I agree with your point, WS and WN are different in other ways - including IFE. I'd rather say B6 and WS are alike. I wish that they'd link up in some way so you can connect to B6 flights from Canada without buying a separate ticket (i.e. schlep bags from bag claim to check in).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.