Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

Cat missing in WestJet mix-up at Pearson

Old Apr 28, 2010, 8:29 am
Posting Legend, Moderator, Manufactured Spending
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/arti...t-pearson?bn=1

Where’s Ludwig?

That’s the baffling question Julie Mannell keeps asking the folks at WestJet after her cat escaped from its cage and trotted off into the night at Pearson airport.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 9:04 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Ludwig has been found.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/arti...earson-airport
Old Apr 29, 2010, 5:22 pm

Programs: Non-Rev Lifetime
WS needs to take ownership of AVI shipments.

51 / T-WT0001 11 1 0,1 E YYC AVI.PRI.//LIVE_
* _VENOMOUS_REPTILES.

Typical example of industry tty message above.
Old May 4, 2010, 6:25 am

I just want to make something clear about the baggage handlers at Pearson's Terminal 3. Westjet does not hire their own baggage handlers there. It is a third party contractor which services a number of the other airlines operating out of T3. This does not excuse their poor behavior when the woman was searching for her cat, but if any of the newspaper commentators read this, please don't blame Westjet necessarily for the behavior of the baggage handlers.
Old May 4, 2010, 3:23 pm

Programs: Aeroplan P
Is this where I make some evil remark about cats?
That said, I'm glad they found it. We don't need anymore roaming feral "animals" at Pearson
Old May 5, 2010, 4:03 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
Originally Posted by YYCguy
I just want to make something clear about the baggage handlers at Pearson's Terminal 3. Westjet does not hire their own baggage handlers there. It is a third party contractor which services a number of the other airlines operating out of T3. This does not excuse their poor behavior when the woman was searching for her cat, but if any of the newspaper commentators read this, please don't blame Westjet necessarily for the behavior of the baggage handlers.
So to be clear, the folks taunting her with meowing sounds and offering to call in the dogs to search are NOT WestJet employees?
Old May 5, 2010, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Tuneman1984
So to be clear, the folks taunting her with meowing sounds and offering to call in the dogs to search are NOT WestJet employees?
Correct. The only Westjet employees in Toronto are our maintenance crew and the customer service agents.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.